Lake Zurich, IL
DSDS SAFETY GUIDELINES
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- Arrive at DSDS dressed and ready to dance.
- If you arrive prior to your class time, please wait in your car to avoid crowds and
congestion. We have added a 10 minute gap between classes to allow for social distancing
- Lobby and halls will be monitored by staff to insure social distancing during class transitions
- Dancers who have a break between classes will need to wait in their assigned areas and
social distancing rules will apply.
- Staff will sanitize each studio in between classes.
- STUDIO 1 OR MAIN OFFICE-Dancers enter/exit through the main studio door(purple awning)
- STUDIO 2-Dancers enter/exit through door facing Route 22
- STUDIO 3-Dancers enter through front door/exit through rear door
- Lobbies are closed to anyone other that staff, students or parents with administrative
business or need of retail items(Studio 1 only).
- Parents of younger dancers are encouraged to attach to their dancers bag a contact
number in case dancer has any separation or behavior issues.
- Anyone entering the studio MUST wear a mask(except those 4 years of age and younger)
- All dancers 5 and up must wear masks at all times(with frequent mask breaks taken during classes)
- Staff will be in masks at all times
- Dancers will have assigned spaces in class/hallway to put any personal items
- Only one dancer at a time will be permitted to go to the restroom
- Class formats will be modified to remove any activity that would require contact between
- Any dancer who cannot follow the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the
- Parents are asked to screen their own dancers for COVID-19 or other transmissible disease symptoms
- Anyone with a cough, difficulty breathing or fever greater than 100.4 should NOT come to class.
- Anyone who has been with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days should not come to class.
- We ask families to follow all local guidelines regarding travel quarantines.
MAKE UP CLASSES
- Make up classes must be scheduled in advance.
- If in-studio space in unavailable due to social distancing requirements and room capacity
make-ups can be done on Zoom.
- ALL Make-up classes must be done in the current session.